Know Your Options
You may still have rights to sell a property that you no longer think you own. The bank or other creditor may have been trying to foreclose on it, but in New York that will takes years. The house is most likely still in your name, which means you still have the rights to sell it. Even if you inherited it from a family member, you have rights and the heir to the estate to sell on behalf of the deceased. At Homeowners Resource Group, Inc., we do the research so you can know your options to sell today.
Know your Options in Long Island and New York City
Are you currently asking yourself any of these questions?
- Do you want to know your options to sell your property?
- Are you unsure if you have the rights to sell a property?
- How much can you walk away with to sell your property?
- Does a cash offer to sell your property sound like a win-win solution?
- Do you need someone to negotiate a short sale on your property?
- Are you in foreclosure, underwater, or owe more than what your property is worth?
- Is your property vacant and unwanted?
- Did you file bankruptcy and think you no longer own your house?
- Did you inherit a house that has a reverse mortgage or other liens or judgments that you do not know how to get rid of?
- Will you soon be facing an auction on your property?
- Were you appointed executor or administrator on a property that you do not know what you can do with?
- Does your property need repairs?
Sell Your Long Island House Now
Fill out the quick form below or call us at 631-759-4408 to get an offer on your house TODAY!
Complimentary AssessmentWe are here to provide you with a full analysis of the property that you own or have inherited. We will search for any outstanding liens and judgments, current ownership, pending foreclosure actions or lis pendens information, and provide you with an amount of potential cash that you can walk away with, even if there is no equity in the property. There are no fees, commissions, or obligations, whatsoever. You may call or text us at 631-759-4408, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
So Who Are We?
Homeowners Resource Group, Inc. is a real estate solutions and investment firm that specializes in helping homeowners know their options for selling their New York house. We solve problems that most other real estate professionals are not able to and can close deals that others cannot. We have helped thousands of homeowners to sell their properties in New York and will help thousands more.
In most cases, homeowners are unaware of their options to sell their house. Whether they owe more than what the house is worth, are in foreclosure, facing an auction, filed a bankruptcy, inherited a house through an estate, or have a house in poor condition, there is usually a way to sell the house and walk away with as much as possible.
Can I stop or avoid foreclosure by selling my house?
Yes, in many cases. Download our “How To Stop Foreclosure” free report for more information and give our office a call at 631-759-4408. We look forward to speaking with you today!
We Work Differently At Homeowners Resource Group, Inc.
Once you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we will get back to you within 24 hours to let you know what you can do and how much you can walk away with from selling your property. The decision to move forward will be entirely up to you. We will also let you know how much is owed on the property, if there is equity or no equity, any additional liens or judgments, and how much money you can walk away with.